Set in the village of Oia (pronounced Ee-Ah) on the rim of the Santorini caldera, the Canaves Oia Hotel will leave you exclaiming “Ahhh.” Comprised of renovated 17th-century houses carved into the cliffside, this romantic retreat features 36 elegant accommodations in the island’s iconic Cycladic architectural style. Consider an expansive suite — regarded amongst the best in Santorini, they feature private verandahs and Jacuzzis. Taste fine wines in the intimate cellar before enjoying a candlelit dinner and a spectacular Mediterranean sunset. It’s no wonder this is a choice hotel for a destination wedding or honeymoon.
In the Know -Don’t miss the opportunity for a catamaran excursion to Nea Kammeni, Palea Kammeni and Thirassia, three small islands on the western side of Santorini.
All Traveline Guests in 2013 Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- American champagne buffet or room service breakfast daily
- (already included in the rates)
- Welcome gift of a bottle of local Santorinian wine & fresh fruit
For stays of 4 or more nights guests also receive:
- Choice of 40 euro Food & Beverage credit per person OR one catamaran sunset tour any day during the stay per person