Located in the historical Constantia Valley, Cape Town, on the breathtaking slopes of Table Mountain The Cellars-Hohenort boasts 52 individually decorated rooms and suites. With panoramic mountain and garden views the owner-managed Cellars-Hohenort sets the scene for a fairytale stay. It is a must for those looking to add a delicious dose of peace and tranquillity to their life in the oldest winelands in “the cape” – a mere 15 minutes drive from the city centre and V&A Waterfront.
Set on nine expansive acres of world-renowned gardens, this historic and beautiful country escape in the city offers guests far more than just incomparable scenery. It is home to Cape Town’s first Grand Chef, a range of award-winning culinary offerings, a relaxing D & D Spa and Hairstylist, a Gary Player designed nine-hole golf putting and chipping green, a tennis court and much more ensures that The Cellars-Hohenort is the result of Liz McGrath’s 20 years of hard work, love and endless inspiration.
All 2013 Traveline Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- Grand Chef Picnic to the value of R300 per room
- Private wine tasting at the award winning Klein Constantia
- A bottle of sommelier selected Constantia Valley Wine
- in the room upon arrival with a personalized note from you (the virtuoso member)
- For stays of 4 or more nights guests also receive:
- Guaranteed upgrade on booking, subject to availability