Virtuoso Exclusive: Chateau de la Barre offers a stay in the Loire Valley property and a ride around the famed tracks in a Porsche or Pescarolo.
23 Feb 2012 – 26 Nov 2012
Length : 3 Nights
Location : Le Mans, France
Be an elegant French racedriver while staying in a Loire Valley chateau!
While staying as private guests of Comte and Comtesse de Vanssay experiencing 600 years of history in their elegant Loire Valley Château, reviewed among the “top 50 hotels in the world” by the Telegraph Travel Magazine January 1st 2011
Drive 6 different Porsches or a Pescarolo prototype around the world famous Maison Blanche or Bugatti racetracks in Le Mans !
This exclusive 3 night package, priced between 650 and 850 euros per person, includes:
- – Three nights accommodation in one of the elegant rooms of the château, furnished with designer fabrics and precious antiques
- – Champagne welcome, flowers and port wine in your room
- – a memorable Grand Siècle candlelit dinner in the prestigeous XVIIth century dining room on one night
- – A visit of a private XVIIth century château near Le Mans and luncheon hosted by the owners (minimum 8 participants)
- – a wine and cheese tasting supper in the XIVth century billiard room on another night
- – Daily English breakfast and afternoon tea
Additional cost per driver for a half day: 950 euros
Specific dates : Friday 24th of February, Saturday the 3rd and 10th of March, Friday the 30th of March and Monday the 9th of April (for Porsches on the Maison Blanche track,) Saturday the 17th of March, Saturday the 14th of July and Friday the 27th of July (for Pescarolo prototypes on the Bugatti race track)
Additional dates and events will be added.