Relaxation, freedom, inspiration. The Sarojin imparts unique, revitalizing experiences that last…so much so, that a sojourn with us is reminiscent of “staying at a friend’s private estate”.
The Sarojin’s own team of personal guides and the elegant and inspired “imagineer” will assist you to ‘Imagineer’ your stay. The ultimate personal concierge – share your dreams with us and we’ll tailor-make adventures and experiences for you, such as a private charter on the luxury boat Lady Sarojin, a personal jungle adventure “just for 2” complete with champagne, or a Thai cooking class and lunch by a private waterfall. The limits are only your imagination.
Our 56 guest residences are designed in a contemporary Asian style, lines blur and merge simultaneously with the natural local elements and landscape. The spiritual heart of the resort is an age old giant Ficus tree at the centre of the 10-acre grounds. A magnificent soul-soothing reflective lotus pond brings a sense of grandeur and peace to your environment.
Private access leads directly to an expansive white beach and the crystalline waters of the Andaman Sea that provide year-round swimming and water sports. Abundant space and privacy blend harmoniously with nature, offering a rare oasis for relaxation.
The grounds, walkways, sumptuous onyx infinity pool, lotus ponds, pure white beaches and restaurants serving scrumptious delicacies – they’re all yours. When you choose. If you choose. We invite you to come and live Sarojin-style, in harmony with the natural elegance of our surroundings as our guest, the jewel in her crown.
- 3 nights accommodation at The Sarojin
- Private return transfer from/to Phuket Airport with cold towels and refreshments served for 2 persons
- All day a la carte breakfast with sparkling wine served
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine with flowers in room on arrival
- One romantic candlelit jungle waterfall dinner for two
- One 90-minute Royal Oriental Spa Treatment for 2 persons
- Last night romantic turndown
What’s Not Included:
- 10% Service Charge
- 7% VAT
- 1% Provincial Tax
- Any meals or services not mentioned in What’s Included field
Package requires a minimum stay of three nights and is subject to availability.
December 26, 2012 – January 6, 2013