Ulusaba Private Game Reserve is Sir Richard Branson’s safari lodge located in the Western sector of the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. Guests can taste the spoils of Africa in peace and tranquility providing the perfect place for all age groups and for any occasion to experience a safari.
Kids (known to us as ‘Cubs’) aged from 0 – 11 years can stay at Ulusaba for free in 2012, a saving of ZAR 2,000 per child per night! Between the 10th January and the 18th December 2012 up to two children traveling with one or more adults can stay at Rock Lodge at no extra charge. We tailor fantastic programs for the little ones at our Cub’s Club… like keeping them out of trouble for a start… and we have rooms especially designed for families. Cubs over the age of 6 can even join the rest of their pride on game drives!
- Offer available for limited dates and rooms during this period
- Offer can be combined with other packages and offers, please contact us for further information
- All other normal terms and conditions apply
So what’s the catch?
There isn’t one that we can see! But here’s how it works…
- This offer is subject to room availability and children will generally be accommodated in the same room as the parents, although some of ourrooms have a separate bedroom for the children so the parents still have privacy. As long as we have a room available that can accommodate 3 to 4 people, then you are eligible for the offer.
- Infants aged under 6 go free to Ulusaba anyway as they do not participate in game viewing and generally do not require a rollaway bed and as long as this is the case we will not charge for them either, even if you are bringing another 2 children with you. However if you require a separate bed for your infant, we may count them in with other children – call us if you would like this clarified.
- We have not cut back on anything! Your children can still participate as fully as they would if you had paid for them – we still include all food and drinks, they can still participate in Cub’s Club and, provided they are aged 6 years or over, they can still participate in game drives.