Ultimate Luxury — and 50% Off!
$7 million renovation is the largest in our ship’s history
Already acclaimed as one of the finest, most luxurious small ships at sea, the m/s Paul Gauguin is once again plying the warm waters of the South Seas, having just undergone a multi-faceted renovation. Now, when your clients join us aboard, they can enjoy the ultimate in comfort, with amenities and enhancements such as these:
- New décor, including new flooring and replaced carpeting, elegant furniture, new window treatments, and decorative wall panels in all suites, staterooms and public areas
- New furnishings and lighting in the ship’s elegant dining areas
- A new built-in banquette and expanded gaming in Le Casino
- Improved dance floors, where you can dance the night away under the stars
- A new integrated display case for books and art
- New signage, providing a lighter, brighter feel
Six itineraries, ranging from seven to 14 nights, are available. And all offer extraordinary value, with all-inclusive pricing and savings of 50% off standard cruise fares plus FREE airfare from Los Angeles.
Space fills quickly on this intimate, 332-passenger ship.
To secure space aboard our newly renovated ship,