The folks at CNN and Purina are offering up the chance to win a 9 day trip to New Zealand.
Here are the prize details:
Grand Prize Winner will receive roundtrip air, and a nine (9) day/eight (8) night Australian Pacific Touring ‘Southern Tourer’ tour of New Zealand for two (2) people, at an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Twelve Thousand Dollars $12,000.00. The Grand Prize includes the following:
- Round trip coach class airfare from the major U.S. gateway airport nearest the Grand Prize Winner’s residence to Christchurch, New Zealand airport;
- Round trip airport transfers in between the Christchurch, New Zealand airport and hotel;
- Double occupancy standard hotel accommodations for eight (8) nights or equivalent accommodation;
- Meals including 8 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Freedom of Choice Touring for two people, based on Twin Share, tour allows periodic selection from a choice of touring options during the vacation at no extra cost
- Riding on the famous TranzAlpine train
- Viewing the dramatic West Coast glaciers
- Cruising the full length of Milford Sound
- Discovering Mt. Cook National Park
- Guided sightseeing
This sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, age 21 years or older.
You have until August 19th, 2012 to enter – so enter soon!
PLEASE READ – before you email about the contest please understand that we are NOT running this contest NOR are we affiliated with it in anyway. We are merely providing the information that this contest exists.