Have you heard of J.K. Place Capri? Almost opposite the former Hotel Grotte Bleue, is located the JK Capri, once called Hotel Continental, managed by Giuseppe Maldacena 13th, who had established a company with the brother-in-law Antonio Cimino, seaman married with Maria Maldacena. The first plant of the Hotel Continental was a private house named Villa Bovaro, which was built before 1878 and turned into a hotel before 1885, as also witnessed by a C.W. Allers’s picture dated 1891, where the only legible word on the front of the building is «Hotel …»; at that time it belonged to Mario Canale, owner of several real estates all over the island.
- Unforgettable excursions and mini cruises towards the most enchanting locations of the Blue Island and Amalfi Coast.
- A boat trip around the island to discover all the secrets and marvels of Capri
- Night excursion by boat to enjoy a beautiful sunset
- Private transfers by motor boat
- Helicopter transfers
- Walking tours with specialized guide
- Restaurant reservations