Validity: from October, 4th to February, 28th 2013
Franciacorta & Culatello
L’Albereta invites all wine and gourmet lovers to spend a special weekend. Two days to discover two of the best made in Italy products: the Franciacorta wine, through a visit to Bellavista Hill gardens and vineyards, and the “Culatello” ham, through a practical demonstration of the Culatello binding at the Antica Corte Pallavicina. Enjoy a unique opportunity to enhance your senses and learn all that there is to know about wine and the local products of the region.
- Two nights in a double room with continental breakfast
- A bottle of Franciacorta Cuvée Bellavista with fresh seasonal fruit in your room upon arrival
- Fitness card granting free access to the Aqua-Fitness area at the Espace Vitalité Henri Chenot (swimming pool with four different types of hydromassage and counter-current swimming, Turkish bath, hammam sauna, Kneipp pool, fully equipped Technogym, personal trainer and hydrobike).
- Visit to Bellavista Hill gardens and vineyards: guided tour of three hours through the history and origin of Bellavista. The vineyards, the gardens and the Sculpture Park on the hill that gave the name Bellavista to our wines. A pleasant walk that ends with a toast in the wine cellar with our Cuvée Brut wine.
- Dinner at Gualtiero Marchesi Restaurant with a special menu with Bellavista wines*
- Participation at the Culatello binding experience made by Massimo Spigaroli or one of his best collaborator, a practical demonstration of all the traditional secrets to produce Culatello in the courtyard of the Corte Pallavicina, a historic noble residence, whose cellars are used to age the extraordinary Culatello cured meat. The experience, of 30 minutes, will be followed by a tasting of Culatello and lunch. Round trip transfer included.
Half steamed lobster in creamy pepper sauce
Red beetroot risotto, Franciacorta wine and Parmigiano cheese sauce
Ragout of roasted snails and artichokes
Roasted rooster in red wine sauce
Bellavista wines included
price and terms of booking: Euro 750,00 per person in a double room
Minimum stay 2 nights. Bookings should be made at least 15 days in advance and it is subject to availability.
For more information or to book,
or call us at 1-888-700-TRIP.