This holiday season, your family can experience everything from cross-country skiing and snowmobiling excursions to your own personal Santa, sleigh ride and old fashioned tree trimming party – all in a magical Montana winter wonderland. While Paws Up is well-known for its sunny Montana adventures, we must not forget the Winter Wonderland that comes to life in the coming months. With dogsled tours, horse-drawn sleigh rides, an outdoor skating rink and countless other activities, winter in Montana in truly a sight to behold.
The Last Best Holiday Package
• Luxury home for five nights
• All daily meals, snacks and nonalcoholic beverages
• Your family’s own personal Santa that will deliver your gifts
• Christmas Eve dinner in Pomp
• Christmas night dinner feast
• Decorated Christmas tree in your home
• Choice of one half-day activity per person, per day
• Horse-drawn sleigh or wagon rides
• Ginger bread house building contest
• Holiday DVDs available for viewing
• Christmas Eve kids party in Trough: a visit from Santa, cookie decorating and other activities
• All taxes and gratuities, transportation from/to Missoula International Airport and on-property transportation
Rates starting at $10,662.05 (based on two adults and two children). Available December 22-29, 2012.
New Year’s Eve Celebration
Join us for a New Year’s bash like no other. It begins with an elegant, five-course dinner in the award-winning restaurant, Pomp, and doesn’t end until a lavish breakfast buffet the next morning. In between, you’ll
enjoy games, prizes, live music, a bonfire, an extravagant fireworks display and your own luxurious home (featuring a fireplace, hot tub and sumptuous beds) for the evening.