With its legendary canal network, merchants’ houses and intricate streets, Amsterdam is the perfect setting for a wonderful Christmas celebration. The city is decked in twinkling lights and the dreamy atmosphere is accentuated by colourful decorations.
Throughout December you can enjoy our special Christmas Afternoon Tea at the Promenade, while over Christmas Bord’Eau and Hoofdstad Brasserie offer a delightfully varied seasonal menu. Under the watchful eye of expert Executive Chef Richard van Oostenbrugge, Bord’Eau presents a gastromic ‘tour de force’ to tantalise and excite, while delicious Christmas creations can be savoured in the pleasant, informal atmosphere of Hoofdstad Brasserie. Laugther and camaraderie abound in Freddy’s, voted Amsterdam’s Best Cocktail Bar in 2012, so why not raise a glass with us and toast on the arrival of 2013?
Book a Christmas or New Year’s Eve lunch or dinner and take advantage of our special Holiday Season rates:
* Rates from € 225,- per room, per night for a Superior Room if booked by the 15th of November 2012;
* Rates from € 285,- per room, per night for a Superior Room if booked by the 30th of November 2012.
Terms & Conditions
- Our Holiday Season rates are inclusive of American Breakfast, VAT and service charge, and are exclusive of 5% city tax;
- Offer is valid for bookings including following stay dates: 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st of December;
- Offer is only applicable in combination with a holiday lunch or dinner reservation during 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st of December;
- No minimum stay required;
- Promotional rate is non-refundable. Pre-payment of accommodation required at time of booking;
- Offer is commissionable and subject to availability.