Celebrity Cruises today announced five new vacation options, available at enticing rates for a limited time, through the “Sale of the Century,” the modern luxury line’s theme for the new sailings.
- Vacationers interested in a cool, carefree taste of the breathtaking California coastline now have two new options:
- A four-night getaway departing San Diego April 18, with visits to Santa Barbara and Catalina Island, California, and Ensenada, Mexico
- A five-night escape departing San Diego April 22, with visits to Santa Barbara, San Francisco and Ensenada, complete with a relaxing day at sea
- Wine enthusiasts – and those who simply enjoy the modern luxury experience Celebrity offers onboard, combined with exceptional destinations – are sure to relish Celebrity Century‘s new eight-night Coastal Wine Cruise departing San Diego April 27, with visits to Santa Barbara, Monterey and an overnight stay in the famed “City by the Bay,” San Francisco, along with a rejuvenating day at sea, prior to visits to Astoria, Oregon and Victoria, British Columbia, ending in Vancouver, Canada.
- Celebrity Cruises has expanded Celebrity Century‘s Alaska season, adding two new seven-night sailings departing roundtrip from Vancouver May 5 and May 12, each featuring several hours beside the majestic, ice-blue Hubbard Glacier – considered the largest tidewater glacier in North America, and what many vacationers in Alaska consider their most memorable sight – along with visits to the charming Alaskan communities of Icy Strait Point, Juneau and Ketchikan, complete with two journeys through the picturesque Inside Passage.
Vacationers are encouraged to book the new sailings on Celebrity Century by October 28 to receive the guaranteed lowest rate for inside, oceanview and veranda staterooms. For bookings made between October 15-November 15, an onboard credit of $75 per stateroom will be offered to Celebrity’s loyal Captain’s Club members, or $50 for non-members. Additionally, from October 15-November 15, guests booking a standard veranda category stateroom on any of the new sailings have the option to upgrade to ConciergeClass accommodations for only $49 per person, based on availability.
Vacationers who book the new sailings will sail on the ship that not only introduced the highest number of verandas ever added to an existing ship, but also the vessel that first introduced Celebrity’s now-signature, wildly-popular, ice-topped Martini Bar and the elegant Murano specialty restaurant. Celebrity Century continues to retain a proud following among guests who enjoy its slightly smaller capacity (1800 guests) and rich maritime décor.