December 4th to 9th, 2012
The legendary “Sound of Music” musical is worldwide; one of the most successful and frequently performed shows of all time and the Hollywood film of 1965 became famous everywhere in the world.
Join us for a five day and night arts and culture festival themed with The Sound of Music at Sparkling Hill Resort in Vernon, Canada starting December 4th. Don’t miss the chance to be part of a “once in a lifetime” week and book your Sound of Music stay at Sparkling Hill Resort.
The ”Sound of Music” package includes:
- 5 nights’ accommodation in the best available room
- Full hot European-style buffet breakfast for 2 in PeakFine Restaurant daily
- Two-course dinner nightly
- Tuesday – Austrian Opera evening with Melina Moore, Well-known Broadway Soprano
- Wednesday – Viennese Waltz dance classes
- Thursday – Austrian Cooking class of a well known traditional dish
- Guided walk on our 12 kilometres of hiking trails
- Friday – Movie “Sound of Music” on a large screen
- Saturday – Transfer to the Performance Arts Centre in Vernon for the
“Sound of Music with the Okanagan Symphony Orchestra”
- Access to KurSpa (40,000 sq.ft.) and our 7 unique aromatherapy sauna and steam rooms, indoor pool with underwater music and starry Swarovski crystal sky, hot pool, outdoor infinity pool open year-round and Kneipp water therapy, State-of-the-art Keiser-equipped fitness studio and Serenity and Tea Rooms for rest and relaxation
- Wireless internet and valet underground parking
$1,680* for double occupancy for 5 nights
$1,140* for single occupancy for 5 nights
Terms & Conditions: *Package rates do not include taxes and gratuities and are subject to Tuesday night arrivals only. Prices are based on 5 night packages only and subject to change without notice. Not combinable with any other promotional offers.