Downton Abbey returns to US screens this coming weekend and to celebrate, PBS Masterpiece has launched a new sweepstakes offering up a chance to win a trip to Britain!
One Grand Prize Winner will be selected to win:
- Two round-trip economy class tickets to London aboard British Airways from any British Airways operated U.S. gateway city.
- Hotel accommodations (single standard room, double occupancy) for four consecutive nights, including daily breakfast for two, at a Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel in London.
- A VIP tour of Highclere Castle with Lord Carnarvon, including afternoon tea with Lady Carnarvon, author of Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey and round-trip ground transportation to and from London.
- A VIP tour of Kensington Palace including lunch.
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Selfridges & Co in London. MASTERPIECE’s upcoming Mr. Selfridge tells the story of store founder Harry Gordon Selfridge.
- Afternoon tea at a London Radisson Blu Edwardian hotel with Jessica Fellowes, author of The Chronicles of Downton Abbey, The World of Downton Abbey and Mud and the City: Dos and Dont’s for Townies in the Country.
- Travel must take place Sept. 21-26, 2013.
- Approximate Value of trip: $4,650.
The sweepstakes is is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
You have until April 30th, 2013 to enter and you can enter daily!