Accompanied by an expert team of Expedition or Legacy Leaders, our uncommon, casual Alaska Un-Cruise Adventures are fully-focused on delivering these unexpected adventures—whether you opt for a “Kids in Nature” departure; one focused on a special topic such as photography, marine biology, or ornithology; prefer kayaking in the wilderness; or traveling port-to-port bringing history to life.
Unparalleled experiences. Unbridled explorations. Unfolding history. Unforgettable moments.
Choose to Un-Cruise from one of our four Styles of Adventure:
We play in the water. In the woods. Even in the mud. Our expedition-style explorations are all about discovering the untamed wild and woolly wilderness—by kayak, paddle board, snorkel, skiff, and on foot.
From $1,895 Expedition Boats:
60-guest Wilderness Adventurer; 76-guest Wilderness Discoverer; 76-guest Wilderness Explorer
• Northern Passages & Glacier Bay—whales, wildlife, and three exclusive days in Glacier Bay National Park
• Alaska Unleashed—a bold, exclusive (only 36-guests), amped-up, high activity multi-sport expedition!
• Inner Reaches Eastern Coves—glacial landscapes, whales, rainforests, and Wrangell
• Inner Reaches Western Coves—whales, glaciers, cave trek, waterfalls, and totems
• Wilderness Passages of Discovery—north from Seattle to Juneau through the Inside Passage
• Famed Passages of Discovery—south from Juneau to Seattle through the Inside Passage
• Ultra or Ultimate Adventures—combine 7-night active adventures for a 14- or 21-night Ultimate or Ultra Adventure
Where discriminating travelers embark on inclusive yacht explorations combining comfortable, upscale cruising with adventurous wilderness activities and exclusive, cultural discoveries and excursions.
Discoverers’ Glacier Country—whales, wildlife, plus two exclusive days in Glacier Bay National Park Wilderness Passages of Discovery—north from Seattle to Juneau through the Inside Passage Famed Passages of Discovery—south from Juneau to Seattle through the Inside Passage
Travel port-to-port. History comes to life aboard and ashore with an included historical tour in each port, Living History presentations, reenactments, and cultural visits. Relive days of yore aboard a Victorian-style steamer on this unparalleled journey.
From $7,895 Victorian-style Steamer: 88-guest Safari Legacy
Gold Rush Legacy—Seattle, Juneau, and small historic ports in between, including Glacier Bay National Park
There’s nothing like—Privacy. Bonding. Flexibility. Whether it’s a group sharing a common interest or theme, or family and friends celebrating a milestone occasion, chances are, we have the perfect boat for your group size: 22, 36, 60, 76, 86, and 88 guests.
Every boat in the Un-Cruise fleet is available for a private charter.
All rates are per person, double occupancy, in US dollars.