Are you an avid wildlife photographer? Maybe even a keen amateur? If so, then I have just two words for you: Great Migration!
Imagine the thrilling photos you’ll capture as you’re surrounded by hundreds of thousands of wildebeest and zebra thundering over the plains, with predators in hot pursuit…
You owe it to yourself to join us on an exciting NEW African photography adventure — our Kenya Migration Photo Safari!
We’ve carefully arranged every detail of this exceptionally wildlife-rich safari to ensure an incredible experience for the select few travelers who join us.
Note these special features:
- We travel to private reserves, avoiding more heavily visited parks — the only crowds we’ll meet are crowds of animals!
- Small groups, with a maximum of 9 travelers, ensure the best photography experience
- Our photo-friendly vehicles carry just 3 guests per truck, with a window seat for everyone and plenty of room for gear
- Small luxury bush camps, including our private mobile camp in a remote corner of the Maasai Mara, ensure personalized attention and exceptional comfort
- Our outstanding Expedition Leader is not only one of Africa’s top naturalist safari guides, but a superb professional photographer who will be by your side with tips at every turn
- Fly to and from the migration, skipping long, dusty overland drives
- Stay at a brand-new luxury safari lodge for additional close-up photography in Nairobi National Park.
We’re offering just two departures of this matchless African photo adventure — truly the safari of a lifetime for wildlife photography aficionados!
For more information or to book,
or call us at 1-888-700-TRIP.
Vacation deals from around the world!