24 Apr 2012 – 31 Mar 2013
Hoedspruit, South Africa South Africa
Camp Jabulani in South Africa is prized above the rest for its once-in-a-lifetime elephant-back safaris. You’ll view treetops, birds’ nests and giraffes (practically face-to-face!), experiencing the bush as an active participant, not just an observer. Almost as remarkable as this breathtaking safari are your luxurious accommodations; each of six suites offers a massive bathtub, an outdoor glass-enclosed shower, a fireplace, private plunge pool and the services of a dedicated butler on call to answer all your needs. The new Zindoga Villa is a secluded retreat at the river’s edge — it’s ideal for families, or guests who prefer privacy and exclusivity.
– Welcome coctail.
– An exclusive session with one of the Camp Jabulani elephants.
– Two nights’ accommodation for the bride and the groom in a luxury suite.
– Beautiful honeymoon turndown.
– Bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket.
– Special honeymoon gift.
– Private dinner or breakfast.
– Swedish massage.
What’s Not included
– Additional photographic sessions with the elephants, available at R3000-00 per session.
– Additional elephant back safaris at R1250-00 per person per safari.
– Photograher/Videographer/Flowers/Minister/Wedding Cake.