Atop a 150-foot bluff overlooking the Pacific, The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel offers majestic views of the California Riviera and a playful approach to luxury. Epicureans will head for the new enoSTEAK, an intimate boutique steakhouse, or to RAYA, a concept by Chef Richard Sandoval, showcasing Pan-Latin coastal cuisine from sustainable seafood and local produce. Experiences for all include spa treatments, golfing, surfing, exploring seven miles of beautiful beach and eco-adventuring with Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment. For the ultimate wow, enjoy the sunset from 180blu, the resort’s blufftop oceanfront lounge.
Virtuoso amenities at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel include:
- • Daily Breakfast for Two
- • One-time $100 resort credit
- • One room category upgrade- Based on availability
- • Welcome note at check in outlining amenities
- • 4 p.m. late check-out
- • As an additional amenity for 2014, all Virtuoso bookings will receive our signature Pearls of Inspiration White Chocolate Turndown.