In partnership with the one of the leading player management companies, we are able to offer you the rare opportunity to mingle with the pro’s during the week of the Masters.
Including luxury private accommodation within the player management compound (where some of the players themselves will be staying), a season badge to attend the Masters, daily transfers, a fully catered breakfast and dinner which includes fine wines and Champagne, this is truly an ‘inside-the-ropes’ experience that you will never forget!
- Seven nights’ accommodation in your own room in a shared private house within Willow Creek Subdivision (walking distance to Augusta National)
- Season Badge for the Masters (Thursday – Sunday inclusive)
- Return transfers from either Atlanta or Augusta airport, plus daily transfers to Augusta National
- Use of the player management ‘Host’ house for breakfast and dinner each day
- Professionally catered breakfast and dinner each day at the player management host house
- All beverages including champagne and fine wines
- Your house stocked with food and beverages
- Services of Elysian Golf and player management staff in Augusta
Elysian Golf specialises in delivering “golfing dreams” for individuals, small groups and corporate clients. Elysian Golf provides access to the golf tour professionals and legends of the game, to exclusive golfing locations including many of the world’s top “members-only” courses and to “inside the ropes” experiences at the major championships. Clients of Elysian Golf have: – played golfing legends including Sir Nick Faldo, Darren Clarke, Sandy Lyle, Bernhard Langer and Ian Woosnam – been invited to play in the Gary Player Invitational matches at Champions Retreat, Augusta, Georgia and Wentworth, England – played on many of the top courses around the world, including The Old Course at St Andrews, Gleneagles, Turnberry, Muirfield, Trump International, Sunningdale, Lahinch, Portmarnock, Ballybunion, Champions Retreat, Augusta Country Club and other iconic courses in the area, Pebble Beach and many others – enjoyed VIP hospitality at The Masters and The Open – stayed in private houses close to courses hosting major championsips in the USA and Europe, with full maid service, butlers and chefs – enjoyed chauffeur-driven limos, helicopter transfers, malt whisky tastings, 5* hotel accommodation, Michelin star dinners and much more. Experiences can be based on packages shown on the Virtuoso site or completely bespoke.