Baccarat Hotel & Residences, New York – Opening December 2014
|Baccarat Hotel & Residences, New York located across the street from the Museum of Modern Art and just steps from 5th avenue shopping, will debut in December 2014. Comprised of 114 guestrooms and suites, each space is luxuriously appointed and thoughtfully blends classic French sophistication and cutting edge artistry.|
|The restaurant, bar and private dining will be managed by the illustrious Charles Masson, formerly of La Grenouille, and the kitchen will be helmed by acclaimed Executive Chef Shea Gallante, formerly of Cru and Ciano.|
|The tranquil spa and pool feature elegant treatment, changing and steam rooms which bring a hint of the Cote D’Azur to midtown.
Amenities abound and exclusively designed crystal chandeliers and accoutrements illuminate the glamour and sparkle of
Baccarat Hotel & Residences, New York.
|Life as an art form.|
All Traveline Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
For more information, contact Traveline at 1-888-700-8747 or