We are proud to offer a chic and upscale destination for a relaxing holiday amidst the sophistication and charm of Eze near by Monte Carlo on the French Riviera. Founded in 1900 by a close friend of Oscar Wilde and later owned by Russian nobility, Cap Estel has a glamorous history. The hotel’s stunning location, on a five-acre private peninsula in the heart of the French Riviera near Monte Carlo, makes it irresistible. Choose from 18 guestrooms and suites with Hollywood-inspired adornments, then explore a dreamy spa overlooking the Mediterranean, an extensive wine cellar and spacious lounges filled with Asian antiques. Relax on the hotel’s beach nestled in a cove, or soak up the sun beside the seawater infinity swimming pool. Head to the intimate “la table du Cap Estel” for superb Mediterranean fare.
Cap Estel embodies all the magic of the French Riviera :
- Its great history and it’s location of unique privacy.
- Its 5 acre private peninsula with its gardens and exotic essences overlooking the Mediterranean.
- Its breathtaking views (220°).
- Its discretion, a signature of an outstanding venue.
- Its 28 suites and deluxe rooms which are all facing the sea .
- The Excellency of its fine dining “la Table de Patrick Raingeard” with its new and creative executive chef Patrick Raingeard with one star Michelin.
- The Spa, indoor and an outdoor heated, seawater infinity pool, a private beach …
- An exceptional venue for vacation, honey moaner, business events, and product launches, weddings….
- A young, dynamic and professional team.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- served in the restaurant or via room service
- A complimentary 30 minute facial massage
- per person for up to two people per room,once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
Please contact Traveline for more information at 1-888-700-8747.