For over 110 years, Reid’s Palace has been the hotel of choice for discerning visitors to Madeira. Built in the grand tradition of Edwardian hotels, set in 10 acres of lush subtropical gardens on its own private headland, it offers the style of service that experienced travellers demand.
Madeira is an island of great beauty and extraordinary contrasts. It enjoys a subtropical climate and in addition to all forms of water sports, you can hike in the mountains or try your hand at big game fishing. We overlook the bay and the bustling city of Funchal.
128 rooms & 35 suites. Two heated and one sea level pool, pool plus access to the ocean, watersports, game fishing, tennis. Two 18-hole golf courses nearby with discount on green fees. Five full service restaurants offering a variety of local and international cuisine. Traditional afternoon tea served daily. 24-hour room service. Spa featuring Ytsara, Aromatherapy, LaStone and La Prairie as well as fitness, sauna and steam room opening mid July 2006 Shuttle bus service provided to/from downtown Funchal. Children’s Program available year round.
OTHER ACTIVITIES IN THE HOTEL:
- Water Aerobics by the Pool Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- Pilates on Tuesday
- Yoga on Friday
- Portuguese classes every Wednesday and Friday
- Dancing Classes every Saturday
- Madeira Wine Tasting every Monday
- Tour of the Reid’s Garden every Wednesday and Sunday
All 2014 & 2015 Traveline Guests Receive:
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- served in restaurant
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Fruit & Flowers on Arrival
- A complimentary lunch for up to two people per room,
- Once during stay, drinks included, served in our pool restaurant
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
or contact Traveline at 1-888-700-8747