01 September 2014 – Mont Rochelle, Sir Richard Branson’s South African Hotel and Vineyard is excited to welcome its very first guests to uncover the delights of Franschhoek’s hidden gem. Having undergone an extensive refurbishment, Mont Rochelle now boasts a brand new spa with a Hammam, a heated pool, 22 beautifully refurbished bedrooms and a new restaurant Miko, named after previous owner, Miko Rwayitare.
To celebrate the opening of Mont Rochelle, Virgin Limited Edition, is offering a special complimentary night stay from 1st of September 2014 until 21st December 2014 when booking to stay for four nights or more.
In an area internationally renowned for its winelands and stunning scenery, Mont Rochelle boasts a unique hilltop setting and private vineyard encompassing 39 hectares. Attracting food and wine lovers, guests at Mont Rochelle can enjoy an array of activities from horse-back riding to an afternoon of fly-fishing in the Dewdale Farm trout dam. For guests who would like to combine a winelands break with a safari, Mont Rochelle provides the perfect extension to a stay at Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in the Sabi Sand, adjacent to the Kruger National Park.
Make sure you are one of the first to see the newly refurbished Mont Rochelle Hotel & Vineyard and discover what Franschhoek has to offer with a free night stay from September 2014.
Terms and conditions:
- The last night of your stay will be complimentary
- When booking for a minimum of 4 night’s guests will receive one night free.
- Rates start from ZAR 4,460 (£245 at today’s exchange rate) per room, per night, including breakfast,
- Offer is subject to availability for stays with arrivals between 1st September – 21st December 2014
- All our normal booking terms and conditions apply
- Maximum of one free night per booking
- This offer cannot be combined with any other packages or special offers
- The offer is applicable to any new bookings only
Our rates include:
- Daily breakfast
- A selection of drinks and snacks from the minibar
- Wireless internet
- All taxes and local levies
When you’re at Mont Rochelle you can enjoy…
- Personalised wine tasting
- Picnics in the grounds – we can provide a hamper
- Spoil yourself rotten at the spa and choose from the finest Africology range of treatments
- Dips in the outdoor swimming pool
- Work outs in the gym
- Horse riding –
- Mountain biking and golf in the region
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean’s British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant in London; Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran, Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya and Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard in South Africa.
For more information, please contact Traveline at 1-888-700-8747.