The K Club, Ireland’s first AA Five Red Star property, is synonymous with luxury and natural Irish hospitality. Located just 30 minutes from Dublin’s international airport, this luxurious former stately home is nestled in 550 acres of mature parkland and perfectly manicured gardens, offering an abundance of activities for all the family — fly-fishing, falconry and horseback riding, as well as a magnificent 27,000-square-foot spa, pool and health center. Home to two premium Arnold Palmer–designed Championship golf courses, the resort has hosted 13 exciting European Opens and, of course, the world-renowned 2006 Ryder Cup.
Christmas Packages start at their Two night Bed & Full Irish Breakfast, Four Course Evening Meal in The River Room Restaurant on Christmas Eve, Carol Singing with Mulled Wine & Mince Pies on Christmas Eve, Traditional Christmas Meal on Christmas Day, Entertainment Each Evening.
Also includes: Santa arrives on Christmas morning, Christmas tree in every Bedroom, Gift for Children, Falconry, Wine Cellar and Art & History Tours, Golf Clinic, and much more…
All 2014 & 2015 Traveline Guests Receive:
- Upgrade to the next room category
- approximately 1 week prior to the guests arrival based upon availability.
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability