Las Alamandas is located midway between Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo on over 1,500 acres of pristine tropical paradise with only seven villas (16 suites) accommodating a maximum of 42 guests. Travel time to the resort from Puerto Vallarta Airport (PVR) 2 hours and from Manzanillo Airport (ZLO) 1.45 minutes
The seven-villa hideaway manages like an elegant, private estate where guests feel completely at home. The villas have high-pitched tile roofs, shaded terraces and white ceramic floors. Walkways decorated with stone Mosaic wind through lush tropical gardens.
Each room is decorated in the jewel-like colors chosen by owner/developer Isabel Goldsmith. A pleasing mix of designs, fabrics, and arts & crafts were selected from all over Mexico. Rattan sofas, upholstered in canary yellow or shocking pink, hold brightly-colored embroidered cushions on which to take a siesta. Mexican folk-art and hand-painted artifacts enliven each room.
Accommodations include large, hand-painted, Mexican tile baths featuring oversized tub and shower, bidet, double sinks and large open shelving, as well as private terraces and full-sized living/dining areas. Kitchens are found only in the Casa del Sol Presidential Suite and in the Casa del Domo Master Suite. All suites furnished with a mini-bar.
All 2015 Traveline Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Welcome Margaritas upon arrival
- Tropical Fresh Fruit Platter Daily and Lemonades
- Welcome bottle of wine
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability