The Hotel Hershey offers elegance without pretense in a picturesque setting that reflects the vision of its founder, chocolate magnate Milton S. Hershey. Built in 1933, the hotel is set amidst 300 panoramic acres overlooking the world famous chocolate factory town. The Hotel’s architecture reflects a 19th-century Mediterranean resort boasts manicured gardens, tranquil reflecting pools, restored wooden balustrades, original mosaic tiles and beautiful fountains. Guest’s enjoy state-of-the-art amenities including The Spa At The Hotel Hershey and access to the Hershey Golf Collections three distinctive courses. Every guest room is lavishly appointed with luxurious furnishings and artwork depicting Hershey’s fascinating history.
All 2015 Traveline Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full,not applicable towards past stays. groups or conventions)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability