Mandarin Oriental, Paris, recently awarded “Palace Distinction,” is a fashionable 138-room and -suite hotel set along renowned rue Saint-Honoré, around the corner from Place Vendôme. Accommodations feature sleek decor, Bang & Olufsen flat-screen televisions and iPod docking stations. Enjoy the creative cuisine of renowned French Chef Thierry Marx at Camélia, where you can reserve a table in the garden during the summer months, or at the two-Michelin-star Sur Mesure par Thierry Marx, where the chef presents both a gourmet and a sensory journey that is not to be missed. The signature Spa and pool offer the perfect setting for holistic healing.
- Guaranteed upgrade at time of booking: Room to Room & Suite to Suite (Royale Suites excluded) Not applicable May 22-Jul 10/Sep 3-Oct 8 (during these periods, upgrades will be upon arrival if available)
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
- For stays of 2 nights or more: Complimentary one-way transfer for Suites with meet and greet service at the air bridge
Click here for more information or give us a call at 1-888-700-8747.