Boasting a private beach along prestigious Brickell Key, the triple Five-Star Mandarin Oriental, Miami offers sophisticated serenity. Take in the view from your generous guestroom (each has a terrace or balcony), then choose from four distinctive dining experiences: Peruvian cuisine at La Mar by Gastón Acurio, cocktails with a view at MO Bar + Lounge, sushi and light bites poolside at Oasis Cafe and Modern American and Asian cuisine at the multiple award-winning Azul restaurant. Spend your days at the tri-level, 15,000-square-foot spa, offering everything from yoga to exotic spa treatments to private soaking tubs overlooking Biscayne Bay.
Couples Delight Package
• Two hours of treatment time in a VIP Couples Suite
• Relaxation time in the suite
• Champagne and decadent assortment of chocolate pralines
Perfect as a gift for a loved one or as a personal treat for Valentine’s Day, the Spa is also offering the luxurious Perfect Beauty package sure to leave guests feeling pampered, refreshed and looking their best.
• 80 minute Hydrating Oxygen Facial
• Mandarin Oriental Manicure
Couples seeking an experience to treat the senses at the Spa can enjoy the Couples Connection Journey.
Couples Connection Journey
• Inner Strength Massage in VIP Couples Suite
• Side-by-side Mandarin Pedicures with mimosas
• His and hers perfume from Dossage to take home