Plus, book any of Crystal Cruise’s remaining 2015 sailings before July 17, 2015 and your guests will receive an additional $200 per stateroom shipboard credit ($100 pp).
This $200 stateroom shipboard IS COMBINABLE with your standard Virtuoso group amenities. It is for NEW bookings only made between June 18 and July 17, 2015. It is NOT combinable with Onboard Booking Discounts (Booking made onboard by your clients), American Express Platinum/Centurion card amenities, Crystal Family Memories groups or other date specific group promotions.
For more information, please contact Traveline at 1-888-700-8747.
Windstar Cruises – Valid for Travel: 26 May 2015 – 22 Jul 2016
Offer ends March 6, 2015.
Imagine spending a week on a friend’s private luxury yacht. Unlike the crowded cruise ships left in your wake, you are one of fewer than 300 guests on board. Your yacht is anchored in hidden harbors, docked in tiny ports, and in the heart of charming cities. While others wait for tenders in tedious lines, you swim and kayak off your own Watersports Platform. You step ashore into the center of amazing city scenes to explore the secret charms of places larger ships simply cannot reach. Each meal is a treat for your senses, prepared by a premier chef and served in intimate, impeccable style along with a superb collection of fine wines. This is your private space—from the indulgent luxury of your own stateroom or suite to your favorite spot on deck. Whether on board one of our romantic sailing yachts or our sleek, sexy power yachts, Windstar is the perfect choice for couples and small groups of friends. Find out why Windstar was voted the #3 cruise line in the world on Condé Nast Traveler’s prestigious 2014 Gold List.
Enjoy an unforgettable honeymoon on the high seas with Windstar. Exquisite sunsets, romantic breakfast in bed, a relaxing massage, all while sailing to some of the most romantic places in the world.
or contact us at 1-888-700-8747.
Remember, Traveline offers you a Virtuoso amenity of $200 per stateroom SeaDream Spa Credit on all sailings (including groups).
SeaDream is pleased to present a selection of magnificent golf courses in both the Mediterranean and Caribbean. Courses include:
- Anguilla: Players are greeted at the hole of this 7,063-yard championship course with spectacular views of St. Maarten and the Caribbean Sea.
- Martinique: Les Trois Ilets topography and scenery makes it a phenomenal location for a 18-hole golf course.
- Arecibo: Dorado Beach East is home to a legendary championship golf course, set on dramatic sloping hills and along the ocean’s edge.
- La Romana: Renowned golf course architect, Pete Dye created three challenging courses for Casa de Campo: Teeth of the Dog, The Links and Dye Fore!
- St. Lucia: St.Lucia Golf Club is where traditions of a timeless game meets a distinct tropical setting. Lush fairways roll above stunning Caribbean waters.
- Cannes: Europe’s most complete golf facility, Terre Blanche Golf Club has earned a position among the world’s top-level golf destinations.
- Barcelona: El Prat Golf Course is 45 holes designed by Greg Norman. Set in the beautiful rolling countryside, it’s a test for any golfer.
- Sanary-sur-Mer: Bask in the spectacular beauty of Ronald Fream 18 + 9 hole course – considered one of the most beautiful courses in Europe.
Click here for more information.
And that’s not just from the suites, balconies and oceanview staterooms. That’s from inside staterooms as well. Every inside cabin has 80-inch LED screens to bring the sights and sounds of the sea outside in. Stay tuned for more exciting news and features onboard the world’s first smartship, and be one of the first to sail on Quantum of the SeasSM