NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN TO DISNEY MOVIE REWARDS MEMBERS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, D.C., PUERTO RICO AND CANADA (EXCL. Quebec) 13 AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes begins January 15, 2013 at 12:00:01 AM PT, ends April 30, 2013 at 11:59:59 PM PT. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Downton Abbey returns to US screens this coming weekend and to celebrate, PBS Masterpiece has launched a new sweepstakes offering up a chance to win a trip to Britain!
One Grand Prize Winner will be selected to win:
- Two round-trip economy class tickets to London aboard British Airways from any British Airways operated U.S. gateway city.
- Hotel accommodations (single standard room, double occupancy) for four consecutive nights, including daily breakfast for two, at a Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel in London.
- A VIP tour of Highclere Castle with Lord Carnarvon, including afternoon tea with Lady Carnarvon, author of Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey and round-trip ground transportation to and from London.
- A VIP tour of Kensington Palace including lunch.
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Selfridges & Co in London. MASTERPIECE’s upcoming Mr. Selfridge tells the story of store founder Harry Gordon Selfridge.
- Afternoon tea at a London Radisson Blu Edwardian hotel with Jessica Fellowes, author of The Chronicles of Downton Abbey, The World of Downton Abbey and Mud and the City: Dos and Dont’s for Townies in the Country.
- Travel must take place Sept. 21-26, 2013.
- Approximate Value of trip: $4,650.
The sweepstakes is is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
You have until April 30th, 2013 to enter and you can enter daily!
The fashion label Diesel is offering up a chance to win a trip to Tokyo Japan.
There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded consisting of a trip for two (2), Grand Prize winner and a guest, to Tokyo, Japan. Trip includes round-trip coach airfare to Tokyo, Japan from a major market nearest the winner’s residence as determined by sponsor; double-occupancy, first-class hotel accommodations for seven (7) days and six (6) nights; round trip airport transfers to and from hotel in Tokyo, Japan; and a $1,000 cash prize for a shopping spree at Diesel’s Ginza location.
The sweepstakes is open to residents of the U.S. and D.C. (excluding Alaska), age 18 or older. You have until January 14th, 2013 to enter so enter soon!
Cunard Cruise Lines is offering up a chance for you to win a transatlantic crossing on the Queen Mary 2. Travel to Britain in style as they did early last century!
Here are the prize details:
One (1) seven (7) day Transatlantic Crossing for one (1) Winner and one (1) Guest (“Guest”) between New York, New York and Southampton, England; Balcony Category (BD) Stateroom with double occupancy accommodations for up to two (2) persons and two (2) roundtrip coach airfare tickets on same itinerary from a major commercial airport near Winner’s home residence in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia to either JFK Airport or London Heathrow Airport (depending upon point of embarkation) and return from either JFK Airport or London Heathrow Airport (depending upon point of return) to a major commercial airport near Winner’s home residence for Winner and Guest; ground transportation between airport and ship port for Winner and Guest.
Sounds like a great prize and you don’t have to take the boat back!
The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States who have reached 21 years of age or older as of August 27, 2012.
You have until November 30th, 2012 to enter.
To book your own Cunard journey,
or call us at 1-888-700-TRIP.
Enter To Win
One lucky winner and a guest will receive round-trip airfare to London, 3 nights at a swank hotel, and Thrillist-curated restaurant picks from Thrillist, Travel + Leisure & Air France.
To book your own trip to London, please click here to contact Traveline or call 1-888-700-TRIP.
Please note that Traveline is in no way affiliated with this contest and simply making you aware of it’s existence.